Friday, December 3, 2010

The Purse-fect Accessory for a Night Out

Seems like around this time of the year everyone is asking "What to wear, what to wear??".  Well that's fine and dandy, but I also love to figure out what clutch or purse to pair along with my holiday outfits.  Do I want to match the color perfectly to my little black dress or do I want to go with a pretty print to give it some punch and a dash of the unexpected?  Here are some of my favorite vintage clutches that I currently own, as well as what I would pair them with if I had a limitless clothing budget.  

I'm loving this rich emerald color. Dress by Just Cavalli from Net-a-Porter website.
I have always loved a leopard print paired with a bold red. Dress by Roberto Cavalli from Net-a-Porter website.
This clutch is not for the feint of heart, so neither is this dress. Dress by Emilio Pucci from Polyvore website.

Here are some stores to try in case you want to venture out the purse-fect vintage clutch for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment